BLACKLINE INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BL)
Watch the robo advisor video of BLACKLINE INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BLACKLINE INC Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls BL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as BLACKLINE INC revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for BLACKLINE INC valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at BLACKLINE INC stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell BL stock?
- BLACKLINE INC reported an average operating margin of -18.09 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- BLACKLINE INC posted an average Net loss of -19.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BL stock.
- BL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 13.1, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- BLACKLINE INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -11.2.
- BLACKLINE INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
- BLACKLINE INC has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.8.
Amigobulls BLACKLINE INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BL stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
BLACKLINE INC revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.