Ballard Power Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BLDP)
View the Ballard Power Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BLDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ballard Power Systems Inc. (USA) Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls BLDP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Ballard Power Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Ballard Power Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Ballard Power Systems stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy BLDP stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 17.4 over the last 5 years.
- Ballard Power Systems has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.06.
Should you sell BLDP stock?
- Ballard Power Systems reported an average operating margin of -7.12 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ballard Power Systems posted an average Net loss of -9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BLDP stock.
- Ballard Power Systems has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -7.5.
- Ballard Power Systems has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -8.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Ballard Power Systems has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -39.8.
Amigobulls Ballard Power Systems stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BLDP stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BLDP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Ballard Power Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of BLDP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.