Bemis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BMS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Bemis stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BMS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bemis Company, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BMS stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Bemis valuation analysis. Bemis stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BMS stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2805 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- BMS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.6 which is better than the sector average of 20.4.
- BMS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.5.
- Bemis has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.9.
Should you sell BMS stock?
- Bemis had a low YoY revenue growth of 2.1% in the 2018-06.
- Sales declined by -4.2 annually over the last 5 years.
- Bemis had a poor average operating margin of 3.15 over the last 4 quarters.
- Bemis is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.3.
- Bemis has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.9.
Bemis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Bemis stock analysis to ascertain how BMS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Bemis revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.