Barnes & Noble Education Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BNED)
View the Barnes & Noble Education stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BNED analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Barnes & Noble Education Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls BNED stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Barnes & Noble Education revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Barnes & Noble Education dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Barnes & Noble Education valuation analysis. Our Barnes & Noble Education stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BNED stock?
- Barnes & Noble Education has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.42.
- BNED stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell BNED stock?
- Barnes & Noble Education reported an average operating margin of -11.92 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Barnes & Noble Education posted an average Net loss of -11.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BNED stock.
- Barnes & Noble Education has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -29.6.
- Barnes & Noble Education has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -41.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Barnes & Noble Education has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -26.3.
Barnes & Noble Education Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Barnes & Noble Education stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Barnes & Noble Education revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BNED stock.