Benefitfocus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BNFT)
View the Benefitfocus stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BNFT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Benefitfocus Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls BNFT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Benefitfocus revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Benefitfocus valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Benefitfocus stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell BNFT stock?
- Benefitfocus sales shrank by -4.4% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- Over the last twelve months, Benefitfocus posted an average operating loss margin of -11.55.
- Benefitfocus registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.5%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BNFT stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- -53.5's negative ROIC of -53.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -5.
Benefitfocus Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Benefitfocus stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Benefitfocus revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Benefitfocus stock.