DMC GLOBAL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BOOM)
BOOM Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of DMC GLOBAL INC stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BOOM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DMC GLOBAL INC Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls BOOM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, DMC GLOBAL INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check DMC GLOBAL INC dividend performance. DMC GLOBAL INC valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. DMC GLOBAL INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell BOOM stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.6% over the last 5 years.
- DMC GLOBAL INC registered a negative operating margin of -8.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- DMC GLOBAL INC posted an average Net loss of -10.7% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BOOM stock.
- DMC GLOBAL INC's negative ROIC of -7.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- DMC GLOBAL INC has a negative return on equity of -16.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
DMC GLOBAL INC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls DMC GLOBAL INC stock analysis to ascertain how BOOM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, DMC GLOBAL INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BOOM stock.