DMC GLOBAL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BOOM)
BOOM Stock Analysis
View DMC GLOBAL INC stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BOOM stock.
DMC GLOBAL INC Stock Rating 1.6/5
Our DMC GLOBAL INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DMC GLOBAL INC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BOOM stock?
- DMC GLOBAL INC has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.21.
Should you sell BOOM stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4.8% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, DMC GLOBAL INC posted an average operating loss margin of -2.9%.
- DMC GLOBAL INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -5%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BOOM stock.
- DMC GLOBAL INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.3%.
- A negative ROE of -7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.