Box Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BOX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Box stock analysis video here. Our BOX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Box Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls BOX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Box revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Box valuation analysis. Our Box stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BOX stock?
- Box's revenue growth came in at 19.9% in 2018-04.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.3.
Should you sell BOX stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Box posted an average operating loss margin of -28.32.
- Box registered an average TTM Net loss of -28.6%.
- Box has a debt/equity ratio of 1.94, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BOX stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Box has a negative return on equity of -399.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Box Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Box stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Box revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BOX stock.