Blueprint Medicines Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BPMC)
Blueprint Medicines Analysis Video
View Blueprint Medicines stock analysis video. This is our BPMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BPMC stock.
Blueprint Medicines Corp Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Blueprint Medicines stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blueprint Medicines stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BPMC stock?
- Blueprint Medicines has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
Should you sell BPMC stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Blueprint Medicines posted an average operating loss margin of -319.4%.
- Over the last 12 months, Blueprint Medicines had an average Net loss of -317.5%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BPMC stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 49.5, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average of 4.6, making BPMC stock expensive.
- Blueprint Medicines has a negative return on equity of -57.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Blueprint Medicines has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -535.8%.