Blueprint Medicines Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BPMC)
Blueprint Medicines Stock Analysis
View Blueprint Medicines stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BPMC stock.
Blueprint Medicines Corp Stock Rating 1.9/5
Our Blueprint Medicines stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blueprint Medicines stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BPMC stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.02, Blueprint Medicines has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
Should you sell BPMC stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Blueprint Medicines posted an average operating loss margin of -394.1%.
- Over the last 12 months, Blueprint Medicines had an average Net loss of -388.9%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BPMC stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 94.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 5.3.
- A negative ROE of -50.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -471.1%.