BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BPT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust stock analysis video here. Our BPT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls BPT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BPT stock?
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust had a healthy average operating margin of 98.53 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 98.6% for BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust over the last twelve months.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust's dividend yield of 13.99 is attractive.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12619.1.
Should you sell BPT stock?
- Sales declined by -14.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- BPT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BPT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust stock.