Brady Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Brady stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BRC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brady Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BRC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Brady valuation analysis. Brady stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy BRC stock?
- Brady had a healthy average operating margin of 12.37 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7% for Brady over the last twelve months.
- Brady has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.08.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Brady has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.3
- Brady has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.6.
Should you sell BRC stock?
- Sales declined by -2 annually over the last 5 years.
Brady Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brady stock analysis to ascertain how BRC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Brady revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Brady stock.