Brady Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Brady stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BRC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brady Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BRC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Brady valuation analysis. Brady stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy BRC stock?
- Brady's average operating margin of 12.37 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7% for Brady.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Brady is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Industrial Products sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8 times the net income.
- Brady generates a high return on invested capital of 11.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.6.
Should you sell BRC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2 in sales over the last 5 years.
Brady Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brady stock analysis to ascertain how BRC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Brady revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Brady stock.