Craft Brew Alliance Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BREW)
Craft Brew Alliance Analysis Video
View Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis video. This is our BREW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BREW stock.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Craft Brew Alliance stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BREW stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 4.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.2, Craft Brew Alliance is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
Should you sell BREW stock?
- Craft Brew Alliance sales shrank by -2.8% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- Craft Brew Alliance had a poor average operating margin of 0.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Craft Brew Alliance posted a TTM Net margin of 0.3%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 342, BREW stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.7.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.7%.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a low return on equity of 0.5% over the last twelve months.