Craft Brew Alliance Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BREW)
BREW Stock Analysis
View Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BREW stock.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Our Craft Brew Alliance stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BREW stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 4.7% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.2, Craft Brew Alliance is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
Should you sell BREW stock?
- Craft Brew Alliance revenue saw a decline of -2.8% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Craft Brew Alliance had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.8% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Craft Brew Alliance's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.3%.
- The BREW stock currently trades at a PE of 347, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.2.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.7%.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a low return on equity of 0.5% over the last twelve months.