Craft Brew Alliance Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BREW)
Take a look at Amigobulls Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BREW stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls BREW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Craft Brew Alliance revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Craft Brew Alliance valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Craft Brew Alliance stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BREW stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Craft Brew Alliance is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 48.1.
Should you sell BREW stock?
- Craft Brew Alliance had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.71 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Craft Brew Alliance's Net margins were poor at 5.4% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 81.9, BREW stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 21.7.
Investors can use Amigobulls Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Craft Brew Alliance revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.