Craft Brew Alliance Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BREW)
Craft Brew Alliance Analysis Video
View Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis video. This is our BREW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BREW stock.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Craft Brew Alliance stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BREW stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Craft Brew Alliance has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- When compared with the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for BREW stock is attractive.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.9%.
Should you sell BREW stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 5.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Craft Brew Alliance had a poor average operating margin of 1.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Craft Brew Alliance's Net margins were poor at 0.5% in the last twelve months.
- BREW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 198.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.2.
- Craft Brew Alliance provides a low return on invested capital of 1%.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.9%.