BRF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRFS)
BRF Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls BRF stock analysis video here. Our BRFS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BRF SA (ADR) Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls BRFS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, BRF revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check BRF dividend performance. We compare BRF valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BRFS stock. BRF stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BRFS stock?
- BRFS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell BRFS stock?
- Sales declined by -6.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- BRF had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- BRF registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.75, BRF is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BRFS stock.
- BRF has a poor return on invested capital of 2.1%.
- BRF has a negative return on equity of -9.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
BRF Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls BRF stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
BRF revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of BRF stock.