BRF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRFS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls BRF stock analysis video here. Our BRFS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BRF SA (ADR) Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls BRFS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, BRF revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check BRF dividend performance. We compare BRF valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BRFS stock. BRF stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BRFS stock?
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for BRFS stock is attractive.
Should you sell BRFS stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7.7 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, BRF had an average Net loss of -3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BRFS stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -7.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
BRF Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls BRF stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
BRF revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of BRF stock.