Bruker Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Take a look at Amigobulls Bruker Corp stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BRKR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bruker Corporation Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BRKR stock analysis. We compare Bruker Corp valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BRKR stock. Our Bruker Corp stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BRKR stock?
- Bruker Corp's average operating margin of 11.87 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 4.6% for Bruker Corp.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6222 times the net income.
- Bruker Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 9.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Bruker Corp at 11.2.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.2.
Bruker Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Bruker Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Bruker Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BRKR stock.