Bruker Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Bruker Corp Analysis Video
View Bruker Corp stock analysis video. This is our BRKR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BRKR stock.
Bruker Corporation Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Bruker Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Bruker Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BRKR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.7% for Bruker Corp.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.6% (average) for Bruker Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Bruker Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 19.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 22.5% for Bruker Corp is attractive.
Should you sell BRKR stock?
- Sales declined by -0.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.57, Bruker Corp is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Bruker Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.4%.