Brooks Automation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BRKS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Brooks Automation stock analysis video here. Our BRKS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brooks Automation, Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls BRKS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Brooks Automation revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Brooks Automation dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Brooks Automation valuation analysis. Brooks Automation stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BRKS stock?
- Brooks Automation sales grew by 22.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 9.9 over the last 5 years.
- Brooks Automation had a healthy average operating margin of 10.63 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 15.6% for Brooks Automation over the last twelve months.
- BRKS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 22.8 which is better than the sector average of 26.2.
- Brooks Automation has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.5
- Brooks Automation has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.1.
- Brooks Automation has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.3.
Should you sell BRKS stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3014 times the net income.
Brooks Automation Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Brooks Automation stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BRKS stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Brooks Automation revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of BRKS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.