Bristow Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Bristow Group stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BRS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bristow Group Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls BRS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Bristow Group revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We compare Bristow Group valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BRS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Bristow Group stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BRS stock?
- BRS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell BRS stock?
- Bristow Group had a low YoY revenue growth of 4.5% in the 2018-06.
- Sales declined by -1.1 annually over the last 5 years.
- Bristow Group reported an average operating margin of -8.77 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Bristow Group posted an average Net loss of -11.8% in the last twelve months.
- Bristow Group is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.3.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BRS stock.
- Bristow Group has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -4.1.
- Bristow Group has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -14.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Bristow Group has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -12.3.
Bristow Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Bristow Group stock analysis to ascertain how BRS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Bristow Group revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Bristow Group stock.