Global Brass and Copper Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BRSS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Global Brass and Copper Holdings stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BRSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Global Brass and Copper Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls BRSS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Global Brass and Copper Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Global Brass and Copper Holdings dividend performance. Global Brass and Copper Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Global Brass and Copper Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BRSS stock?
- Global Brass and Copper Holdings's revenue growth came in at 20% in 2018-03.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for BRSS stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Global Brass and Copper Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 14.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Global Brass and Copper Holdings at 36.1.
Should you sell BRSS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.2 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Global Brass and Copper Holdings's Net margins were poor at 3% in the last twelve months.
- Global Brass and Copper Holdings has a debt/equity ratio of 1.93, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
Global Brass and Copper Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Global Brass and Copper Holdings stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BRSS stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BRSS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Global Brass and Copper Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.