Bassett Furniture Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BSET)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Bassett Furniture stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BSET stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BSET stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Bassett Furniture valuation analysis. Bassett Furniture stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BSET stock?
- BSET stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.6 which is better than the sector average of 21.4.
- BSET stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Bassett Furniture has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.7
Should you sell BSET stock?
- Bassett Furniture had a poor average operating margin of 4.89 over the last 4 quarters.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.2797 times the net income.
Amigobulls Bassett Furniture stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Bassett Furniture revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Bassett Furniture stock.