Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser-Busch Analysis Video
View Anheuser-Busch stock analysis video. This is our BUD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BUD stock.
Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ADR) Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Anheuser-Busch stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Anheuser-Busch stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BUD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Anheuser-Busch was 32.4% in 2016 Q4.
- Anheuser-Busch had a healthy average operating margin of 28.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.7% for Anheuser-Busch.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 25.3 times the net income.
- Anheuser-Busch's return on invested capital of 10.9% is good.
Should you sell BUD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.51, Anheuser-Busch is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 39.7, BUD stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.8.
- Anheuser-Busch has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 3.8%.