Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis
View the Anheuser-Busch stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BUD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ADR) Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls BUD stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Anheuser-Busch revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Anheuser-Busch valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Anheuser-Busch stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BUD stock?
- Anheuser-Busch's average operating margin of 30.7% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.2% for Anheuser-Busch.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5.1 times the net income.
- Anheuser-Busch has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.2%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 19.4%.
Should you sell BUD stock?
- Anheuser-Busch has a debt/equity ratio of 1.45, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.6.
Anheuser-Busch Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Anheuser-Busch stock analysis to ascertain how BUD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BUD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Anheuser-Busch revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BUD stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Anheuser-Busch stock.