Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis
View Anheuser-Busch stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BUD stock.
Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ADR) Stock Rating 2.8/5
Our Anheuser-Busch stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Anheuser-Busch stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BUD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Anheuser-Busch was 31.2% in 2017 Q2.
- Anheuser-Busch had a healthy average operating margin of 28.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.4% for Anheuser-Busch.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.7 times the net income.
- Anheuser-Busch has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.9%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.2%.
Should you sell BUD stock?
- Anheuser-Busch has a debt/equity ratio of 1.43, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- BUD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 39.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.
- BUD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.4, which is a negative when compared to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.6.