Anheuser-Busch Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BUD)
View the Anheuser-Busch stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BUD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls BUD stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Anheuser-Busch revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Anheuser-Busch valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Anheuser-Busch stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BUD stock?
- Anheuser-Busch had a healthy average operating margin of 31.03 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Anheuser-Busch over the last twelve months.
- Anheuser-Busch has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.2.
Should you sell BUD stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 7.4 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- BUD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.6, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
Anheuser-Busch Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Anheuser-Busch stock analysis to ascertain how BUD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BUD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Anheuser-Busch revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BUD stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Anheuser-Busch stock.