Bazaarvoice Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BV)
Bazaarvoice Analysis Video
View Bazaarvoice stock analysis video. This is our BV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BV stock.
Bazaarvoice Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Bazaarvoice stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Bazaarvoice stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BV stock?
- When compared with the Internet Software-Services industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for BV stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24%.
Should you sell BV stock?
- Bazaarvoice sales shrank by -1% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Over the last twelve months, Bazaarvoice posted an average operating loss margin of -6.5%.
- Bazaarvoice posted an average Net loss of -7.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BV stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.2%, which is a red flag.
- Bazaarvoice has a negative return on equity of -8.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.