Buenaventura Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BVN)
Buenaventura Mining Analysis Video
View Buenaventura Mining stock analysis video. This is our BVN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BVN stock.
Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (ADR) Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Buenaventura Mining stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Buenaventura Mining stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BVN stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.23, Buenaventura Mining has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
Should you sell BVN stock?
- Sales declined by -7% annually over the last 5 years.
- Buenaventura Mining posted an average Net loss of -33.5% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BVN stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is higher in comparison to the Mining-Silver industry average of 1.3, making BVN stock expensive.
- Buenaventura Mining provides a low return on invested capital of 1.7%.
- Buenaventura Mining has a negative return on equity of -11.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -16.7%.