Buenaventura Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BVN)
Buenaventura Mining Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Buenaventura Mining stock analysis video. Our BVN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (ADR) Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls BVN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Buenaventura Mining revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Buenaventura Mining dividend performance. We compare Buenaventura Mining valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BVN stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Buenaventura Mining stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell BVN stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5% over the last 5 years.
- Buenaventura Mining registered an average TTM Net loss of -29.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BVN stock as the company has losses.
- BVN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.4, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.5.
- A negative ROE of -11.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Buenaventura Mining stock analysis to ascertain how BVN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BVN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Buenaventura Mining revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.