Buenaventura Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BVN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Buenaventura Mining stock analysis video. Our BVN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (ADR) Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls BVN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Buenaventura Mining revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Buenaventura Mining dividend performance. We compare Buenaventura Mining valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BVN stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Buenaventura Mining stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BVN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.23, Buenaventura Mining is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.741 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.9.
Should you sell BVN stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.2 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Buenaventura Mining's Net margins were poor at 1.4% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 62.4, BVN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Buenaventura Mining provides a low return on invested capital of 1.6.
- Buenaventura Mining has a low return on equity of 0.6 over the last twelve months.
Buenaventura Mining Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Buenaventura Mining stock analysis to ascertain how BVN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BVN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Buenaventura Mining revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.