BWX Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BWXT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls BWX Technologies stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BWXT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BWX Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls BWXT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as BWX Technologies revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare BWX Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BWXT stock. BWX Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy BWXT stock?
- BWX Technologies had a healthy average operating margin of 15.83 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.2% for BWX Technologies over the last twelve months.
- BWX Technologies has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.3
- BWX Technologies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 56.2.
Should you sell BWXT stock?
- Sales declined by -12.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- BWX Technologies is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.45.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- BWX Technologies has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.9.
BWX Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls BWX Technologies stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BWXT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, BWX Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BWXT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.