Beazer Homes USA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BZH)
BZH Stock Analysis
View the Beazer Homes USA stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BZH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls BZH stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Beazer Homes USA revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Beazer Homes USA valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BZH stock. Beazer Homes USA stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BZH stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.9%.
- The Beazer Homes USA stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- When compared with the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average PS ratio of 1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for BZH stock is attractive.
Should you sell BZH stock?
- Beazer Homes USA had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Beazer Homes USA posted an average Net loss of -5% in the last twelve months.
- Beazer Homes USA is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.4.
- Beazer Homes USA has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -21.8%.
- Beazer Homes USA has a negative return on equity of -15.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Beazer Homes USA has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -28.4%.
Beazer Homes USA Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Beazer Homes USA stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Beazer Homes USA revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BZH stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of BZH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.