Beazer Homes USA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BZH)
Beazer Homes USA Analysis Video
View Beazer Homes USA stock analysis video. This is our BZH analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BZH stock.
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Beazer Homes USA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Beazer Homes USA stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BZH stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 14.1% over the last 5 years.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for BZH stock versus Building-Residential-Commercial industry average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BZH stock?
- Beazer Homes USA's TTM operating margin of 2.9% was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Beazer Homes USA had an average Net loss of -0.1%.
- Beazer Homes USA has a debt/equity ratio of 2.06, which is worse than the average in the Construction sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 29.6, BZH stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.7%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -0.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.