Beazer Homes USA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BZH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Beazer Homes USA stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for BZH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls BZH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Beazer Homes USA revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Beazer Homes USA valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BZH stock. Beazer Homes USA stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BZH stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.3.
- The price to earnings multiple of 4.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for BZH stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BZH stock?
- Beazer Homes USA had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.73 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Beazer Homes USA registered an average TTM Net loss of -4%.
- Beazer Homes USA has a debt/equity ratio of 2.34, which is worse than the average in the Construction sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- -7.7's negative ROIC of -7.7 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Beazer Homes USA has a negative return on equity of -12.7. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.
Beazer Homes USA Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Beazer Homes USA stock analysis to ascertain how BZH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Beazer Homes USA revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Beazer Homes USA stock.