CalAtlantic Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CAA)
CalAtlantic Group Analysis Video
View CalAtlantic Group stock analysis video. This is our CAA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CAA stock.
CalAtlantic Group Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our CalAtlantic Group stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CalAtlantic Group stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CAA stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 44.9% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.3% for CalAtlantic Group.
- Net margins came in at average 7.3% for CalAtlantic Group over the last twelve months.
- CAA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.9 which is better than the industry average of 20.1.
- CAA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average multiple of 0.9.
Should you sell CAA stock?
- CalAtlantic Group has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.6%.