CACI International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CACI)
Take a look at Amigobulls CACI International stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CACI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CACI International Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CACI stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CACI International valuation analysis. CACI International stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CACI stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5302 times the net income.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for CACI stock is attractive.
- CACI International's return on invested capital of 10.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 15.6 for CACI International is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.9.
CACI International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CACI International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CACI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CACI International revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.