CAE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CAE)
CAE Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls CAE stock analysis video. Our CAE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cae Inc (USA) Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls CAE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like CAE revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. CAE valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. CAE stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CAE stock?
- CAE's average operating margin of 15.2% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.3% (average) for CAE in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income.
- CAE generates a high return on invested capital of 12.1%.
- The LTM ROE of 15% for CAE is attractive.
- CAE has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.6%.
Should you sell CAE stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average of 1.6, making CAE stock expensive.
CAE Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CAE stock analysis to ascertain how CAE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
CAE revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CAE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.