CAE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CAE)
Take a look at Amigobulls CAE stock analysis video. Our CAE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cae Inc (USA) Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CAE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like CAE revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. CAE valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. CAE stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CAE stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 1.
- CAE's average operating margin of 16.29 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.3% for CAE.
- CAE generates a high return on invested capital of 13.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CAE at 16.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.6.
Should you sell CAE stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.7.
CAE Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CAE stock analysis to ascertain how CAE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
CAE revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CAE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.