CONAGRA BRANDS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CAG)
Take a look at Amigobulls CONAGRA BRANDS stock analysis video. Our CAG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CONAGRA BRANDS Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CAG stock analysis. We compare CONAGRA BRANDS valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CAG stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CONAGRA BRANDS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CAG stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.4% for CONAGRA BRANDS.
- The price to earnings multiple of 19.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.
- CONAGRA BRANDS generates a high return on invested capital of 9.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CONAGRA BRANDS at 22.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.5.
Amigobulls CONAGRA BRANDS stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CAG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, CONAGRA BRANDS revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CAG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of CAG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.