Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CALM)
Cal-Maine Foods Analysis Video
View Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. This is our CALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Cal-Maine Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CALM stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 0.4%.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods revenue saw a decline of -31.8% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Cal-Maine Foods registered a negative operating margin of -8.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Cal-Maine Foods registered an average TTM Net loss of -4.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CALM stock.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -9.4%.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative return on equity of -5.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.4%.