Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CALM)
Cal-Maine Foods Analysis Video
View Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. This is our CALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Cal-Maine Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CALM stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 0.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Cal-Maine Foods is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods sales declined by -31.8% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last twelve months, Cal-Maine Foods posted an average operating loss margin of -8.5%.
- Over the last 12 months, Cal-Maine Foods had an average Net loss of -4.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CALM stock.
- Cal-Maine Foods's negative ROIC of -9.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.4%.