Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CALM)
Take a look at Amigobulls Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls CALM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Cal-Maine Foods revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Cal-Maine Foods dividend performance. Cal-Maine Foods valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Cal-Maine Foods stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CALM stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.5 over the last 5 years.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- Cal-Maine Foods has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.7
- Cal-Maine Foods has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.9.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods reported an average operating margin of -2.12 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cal-Maine Foods's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.2%.
- CALM stock is trading at a PE ratio of 46.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 19.7.
Cal-Maine Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis to ascertain how CALM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Cal-Maine Foods revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CALM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.