Avis Budget Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CAR)
Take a look at Amigobulls Avis Budget Group stock analysis video. Our CAR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avis Budget Group Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CAR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Avis Budget Group revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Avis Budget Group valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CAR stock. Avis Budget Group stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CAR stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for CAR stock versus Business Services sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Avis Budget Group at 110.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 22.7.
Should you sell CAR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.9.
- Avis Budget Group's Net margins were poor at 4.2% in the last twelve months.
- Avis Budget Group has a debt/equity ratio of 30.75, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Avis Budget Group provides a low return on invested capital of 2.
Avis Budget Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Avis Budget Group stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Avis Budget Group revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CAR stock.