Avis Budget Group Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CAR)
CAR Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Avis Budget Group stock analysis video. Our CAR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avis Budget Group Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CAR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Avis Budget Group revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Avis Budget Group valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CAR stock. Avis Budget Group stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CAR stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.8 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.4.
- CAR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Avis Budget Group at 121.6%.
- Avis Budget Group has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 27.1%.
Should you sell CAR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.8%.
- Avis Budget Group posted a TTM Net margin of 4.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 22.37, Avis Budget Group is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- Avis Budget Group has a poor return on invested capital of 2%.
Avis Budget Group Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Avis Budget Group stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Avis Budget Group revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CAR stock.