Carbonite Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CARB)
Watch the robo advisor video of Carbonite stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our CARB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Carbonite Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls CARB stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Carbonite revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Carbonite valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Carbonite stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CARB stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 22.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.9.
Should you sell CARB stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Carbonite posted an average operating loss margin of -1.41.
- Carbonite has a debt/equity ratio of 2.85, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 45.6, CARB stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.1.
Carbonite Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Carbonite stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Carbonite revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Carbonite stock.