Cass Info Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CASS)
CASS Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Cass Info Systems stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CASS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cass Information Systems Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CASS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Cass Info Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Cass Info Systems valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CASS stock. Cass Info Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CASS stock?
- Cass Info Systems's average operating margin of 26.4% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19.3% for Cass Info Systems.
- Cass Info Systems generates a high return on invested capital of 75.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 12.1% for Cass Info Systems is attractive.
- Cass Info Systems has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 46.6%.
Should you sell CASS stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.8.
Cass Info Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Cass Info Systems stock analysis to ascertain how CASS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Cass Info Systems revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CASS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.