Cass Info Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CASS)
CASS Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Cass Info Systems stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CASS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cass Information Systems Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls CASS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Cass Info Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Cass Info Systems valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CASS stock. Cass Info Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CASS stock?
- Cass Info Systems's average operating margin of 25.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 18.5% for Cass Info Systems over the last twelve months.
- Cass Info Systems has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 144.1%
- The LTM ROE of 11.5% for Cass Info Systems is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.4%.
Should you sell CASS stock?
- CASS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.7, which is a negative when compared to the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Cass Info Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Cass Info Systems stock analysis to ascertain how CASS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Cass Info Systems revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CASS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.