Cincinnati Bell Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CBB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cincinnati Bell stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls CBB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Cincinnati Bell revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Cincinnati Bell valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Cincinnati Bell stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CBB stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for CBB stock versus Utilities sector average of 2.1 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CBB stock?
- 2018-06 revenue growth of 1% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.1 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Cincinnati Bell had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5.11 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cincinnati Bell registered an average TTM Net loss of -4%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CBB stock.
Amigobulls Cincinnati Bell stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CBB stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cincinnati Bell revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.