Companhia Brasileira Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CBD)
Companhia Brasileira Stock Analysis
View Companhia Brasileira stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBD stock.
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao-ADR Stock Rating 2.1/5
Our Companhia Brasileira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Companhia Brasileira stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CBD stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 8.9 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12%.
Should you sell CBD stock?
- Companhia Brasileira sales shrank by -30% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -19.2% over the last 5 years.
- Companhia Brasileira registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.2%.
- Companhia Brasileira has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4%.
- Companhia Brasileira has a negative return on equity of -0.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.