CBS Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CBS)
Watch the robo advisor video of CBS Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CBS Corporation Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CBS stock analysis. CBS Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CBS Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CBS stock?
- CBS Corp's average operating margin of 17.65 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.9% for CBS Corp.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.9.
- CBS Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 9.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CBS Corp at 44.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.3.
Should you sell CBS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.7 in sales over the last 5 years.
- CBS Corp has a debt/equity ratio of 4.89, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
CBS Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CBS Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
CBS Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CBS Corp stock.