CBIZ Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CBZ)
Watch the robo advisor video of CBIZ stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CBZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CBIZ, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CBZ stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CBIZ valuation analysis. CBIZ stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CBZ stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 3.4.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.38, CBIZ is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
- CBIZ generates a high return on invested capital of 7.8.
Should you sell CBZ stock?
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.7.
CBIZ Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CBIZ stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
CBIZ revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CBZ technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.