Chemours Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CC)
Chemours Stock Analysis
View the Chemours stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chemours Co Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Chemours revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Chemours valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Chemours stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CC stock?
- Chemours's revenue growth came in at 20.4% in 2018 Q1.
- Chemours had a healthy average operating margin of 18.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.8% for Chemours over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.
- Chemours has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 25%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Chemours at 124%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.4%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Chemours stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Chemours revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Chemours stock.