Chemours Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CC)
Chemours Stock Analysis
View the Chemours stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Chemours Co Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls CC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Chemours revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Chemours valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Chemours stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.4% for Chemours.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12.1% (average) for Chemours in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.3.
- Chemours generates a high return on invested capital of 22.9%.
- The LTM ROE of 137.9% for Chemours is attractive.
Investors can use Amigobulls Chemours stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Chemours revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Chemours stock.