Cabot Microelectronics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CCMP)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cabot Microelectronics stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CCMP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CCMP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Cabot Microelectronics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Cabot Microelectronics dividend performance. We compare Cabot Microelectronics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CCMP stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Cabot Microelectronics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CCMP stock?
- Cabot Microelectronics's revenue growth came in at 20% in 2018-03.
- Cabot Microelectronics's average operating margin of 24.49 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.3% for Cabot Microelectronics.
- Cabot Microelectronics generates a high return on invested capital of 20.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cabot Microelectronics at 12.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 22.3.
Should you sell CCMP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.8.
Cabot Microelectronics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Cabot Microelectronics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CCMP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Cabot Microelectronics revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CCMP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.