Cabot Microelectronics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CCMP)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cabot Microelectronics stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CCMP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls CCMP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Cabot Microelectronics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Cabot Microelectronics dividend performance. We compare Cabot Microelectronics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CCMP stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Cabot Microelectronics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CCMP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cabot Microelectronics was 20% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.49 for Cabot Microelectronics.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.3% (average) for Cabot Microelectronics in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Cabot Microelectronics's return on invested capital of 20.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 12.3 for Cabot Microelectronics is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.3.
Should you sell CCMP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making CCMP stock expensive.
Cabot Microelectronics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Cabot Microelectronics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CCMP stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Cabot Microelectronics revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CCMP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.