Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCO)
CCO Stock Analysis
View the Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls CCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings valuation analysis. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CCO stock?
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings's average operating margin of 15.2% was exceptional.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for CCO stock versus Advertising Marketing Services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings's dividend yield of 15.6% is attractive.
Should you sell CCO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.6% over the last 5 years.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings's Net margins were poor at 0.2% in the last twelve months.
- CCO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 250, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.8.
Amigobulls Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.