Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCO)
View the Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls CCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings valuation analysis. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CCO stock?
- When compared with the Business Services sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for CCO stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.73.
Should you sell CCO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.1 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings had an average Net loss of -27.9%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.
Amigobulls Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.