CONSOL COAL RES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCR)
Watch the robo advisor video of CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CCR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CONSOL COAL RES Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls CCR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CONSOL COAL RES revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check CONSOL COAL RES dividend performance. CONSOL COAL RES valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our CONSOL COAL RES stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CCR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.12 for CONSOL COAL RES.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.1% (average) for CONSOL COAL RES in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The CONSOL COAL RES stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.2, compared to the sector average of 22.6. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.3 for CCR stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 12.75.
- CONSOL COAL RES's return on invested capital of 13.5 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 19.8 for CONSOL COAL RES is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.8.
Investors can use Amigobulls CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, CONSOL COAL RES revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CONSOL COAL RES stock.