CONSOL COAL RES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCR)
CCR Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CCR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CONSOL COAL RES Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls CCR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CONSOL COAL RES revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check CONSOL COAL RES dividend performance. CONSOL COAL RES valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our CONSOL COAL RES stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CCR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.4% for CONSOL COAL RES.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 10.6% (average) for CONSOL COAL RES in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.2.
- CCR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Coal industry average multiple of 1.8.
- CONSOL COAL RES is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 14.02%.
- CONSOL COAL RES generates a high return on invested capital of 11.7%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CONSOL COAL RES at 15.4%.
- CONSOL COAL RES has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 5.9%.
Investors can use Amigobulls CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, CONSOL COAL RES revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CONSOL COAL RES stock.