CONSOL COAL RES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCR)
Watch the robo advisor video of CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CCR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CONSOL COAL RES Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls CCR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CONSOL COAL RES revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check CONSOL COAL RES dividend performance. CONSOL COAL RES valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our CONSOL COAL RES stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CCR stock?
- CONSOL COAL RES had a healthy average operating margin of 17.12 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.1% for CONSOL COAL RES over the last twelve months.
- CCR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.4 which is better than the sector average of 20.8.
- CONSOL COAL RES's dividend yield of 12.07 is attractive.
- CONSOL COAL RES has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.5
- CONSOL COAL RES has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.8.
- CONSOL COAL RES has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 25.8.
Investors can use Amigobulls CONSOL COAL RES stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, CONSOL COAL RES revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of CONSOL COAL RES stock.