Century Communities Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCS)
View the Century Communities stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CCS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Century Communities, Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls CCS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Century Communities revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Century Communities valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CCS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Century Communities stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CCS stock?
- Century Communities's revenue growth came in at 76% in 2018-03.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for CCS stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CCS stock?
- Century Communities has a debt/equity ratio of 1.03, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.1.
Amigobulls Century Communities stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CCS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Century Communities revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CCS stock.