Compania Cervecerias Unidas Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CCU)
View the Compania Cervecerias Unidas stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CCU stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (ADR) Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CCU stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Compania Cervecerias Unidas valuation analysis. Compania Cervecerias Unidas stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy CCU stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Compania Cervecerias Unidas was 11.9% in 2017-12.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13 for Compania Cervecerias Unidas.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.18, Compania Cervecerias Unidas has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.4886 times the net income.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas's return on invested capital of 12.7 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 6.5.
Amigobulls Compania Cervecerias Unidas stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Compania Cervecerias Unidas revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CCU stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Compania Cervecerias Unidas stock.