Coeur Mining Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CDE)
Coeur Mining Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Coeur Mining stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CDE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Coeur Mining Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls CDE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Coeur Mining revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Coeur Mining valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Coeur Mining stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CDE stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Coeur Mining was 34.8% in 2017 Q4.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.8%.
Should you sell CDE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3% over the last 5 years.
- Coeur Mining posted an average Net loss of -0.2% in the last twelve months.
- CDE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 117.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.6.
- Coeur Mining has a negative return on equity of -0.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can use Amigobulls Coeur Mining stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Coeur Mining revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CDE stock.