CENTENNIAL RES Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CDEV)
Watch the robo advisor video of CENTENNIAL RES stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CDEV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CENTENNIAL RES Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls CDEV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CENTENNIAL RES revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check CENTENNIAL RES dividend performance. CENTENNIAL RES valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. CENTENNIAL RES stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CDEV stock?
- CENTENNIAL RES sales grew by 253.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- CENTENNIAL RES had a healthy average operating margin of 31.8 over the last 4 quarters.
- CENTENNIAL RES has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.13.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9943 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- CENTENNIAL RES has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4.5
Should you sell CDEV stock?
- CENTENNIAL RES's LTM Net margins were poor at 22.5%.
- CDEV stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.6, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- CENTENNIAL RES has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -40.2.
CENTENNIAL RES Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CENTENNIAL RES stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CDEV stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CDEV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, CENTENNIAL RES revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of CDEV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.