Codexis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CDXS)
Codexis Analysis Video
View Codexis stock analysis video. This is our CDXS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CDXS stock.
Codexis, Inc. Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Codexis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Codexis stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell CDXS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -18.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Codexis registered a negative operating margin of -40.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Codexis had an average Net loss of -40.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CDXS stock as the company has losses.
- CDXS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.4, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Services industry average multiple of 1.3.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -437.2%, which is a red flag.
- Codexis has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -84.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -81.1%.