Codexis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CDXS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Codexis stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CDXS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Codexis, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls CDXS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Codexis revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Codexis valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Codexis stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell CDXS stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4 over the last 5 years.
- Codexis registered a negative operating margin of -36.01 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Codexis had an average Net loss of -36.1%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CDXS stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13.7, which is higher in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average of 1.4, making CDXS stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -97.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -29.8.
Codexis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Codexis stock analysis to ascertain how CDXS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Codexis revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CDXS stock.