Cadiz Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CDZI)
Cadiz Stock Analysis
View the Cadiz stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CDZI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cadiz Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CDZI stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Cadiz valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Cadiz stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CDZI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cadiz was 9.1% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.5%.
Should you sell CDZI stock?
- Cadiz registered a negative operating margin of -2870.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Cadiz had an average Net loss of -7697.7%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -26.6%, which is a red flag.
- Cadiz has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2558.3%.
Cadiz Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Cadiz stock analysis to ascertain how CDZI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Cadiz revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.