Cadiz Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CDZI)
Cadiz Analysis Video
View Cadiz stock analysis video. This is our CDZI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CDZI stock.
Cadiz Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Cadiz stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cadiz stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CDZI stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 2.4%.
Should you sell CDZI stock?
- Cadiz registered a negative operating margin of -1660.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Cadiz posted an average Net loss of -7482.5% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CDZI stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 389.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -21.3%, which is a red flag.
- Cadiz has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2081.8%.