China Eastern Airlines Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CEA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls China Eastern Airlines stock analysis video here. Our CEA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls CEA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like China Eastern Airlines revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. China Eastern Airlines valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. China Eastern Airlines stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CEA stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.2166 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- CEA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.7 which is better than the sector average of 18.9.
- CEA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
- China Eastern Airlines has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.4.
Should you sell CEA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.9 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
Investors can use Amigobulls China Eastern Airlines stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, China Eastern Airlines revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.