Cellcom Israel Stock Analysis (NYSE:CEL)
Cellcom Israel Analysis Video
View Cellcom Israel stock analysis video. This is our CEL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CEL stock.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Cellcom Israel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cellcom Israel stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CEL stock?
- CEL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Wireless Non-US industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell CEL stock?
- Cellcom Israel revenue saw a decline of -2.6% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- Sales declined by -10% annually over the last 5 years.
- Cellcom Israel has a debt/equity ratio of 2.61, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.5%.