Celsius Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CELH)
Celsius Holding Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Celsius Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CELH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CELH stock analysis. We compare Celsius Holding valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CELH stock. Celsius Holding stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CELH stock?
Should you sell CELH stock?
- Celsius Holding registered a negative operating margin of -21.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Celsius Holding posted an average Net loss of -21.9% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CELH stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.6, which is higher in comparison to the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.6, making CELH stock expensive.
- Celsius Holding has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -150.7%.
- A negative ROE of -47.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -35.6%.
Celsius Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Celsius Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Celsius Holding revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CELH stock.