Celsius Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CELH)
Watch the robo advisor video of Celsius Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CELH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CELH stock analysis. We compare Celsius Holding valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CELH stock. Celsius Holding stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CELH stock?
Should you sell CELH stock?
- Celsius Holding reported an average operating margin of -21.48 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Celsius Holding posted an average Net loss of -21.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CELH stock.
- CELH stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.7, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
- Celsius Holding has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -150.4.
- Celsius Holding has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -47.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Celsius Holding has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -35.5.
Celsius Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Celsius Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Celsius Holding revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CELH stock.