Central Garden & Pet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CENT)
View the Central Garden & Pet stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CENT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Central Garden & Pet Co Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls CENT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Central Garden & Pet revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Central Garden & Pet valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Central Garden & Pet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CENT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.3.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for CENT stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Central Garden & Pet generates a high return on invested capital of 12.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Central Garden & Pet at 16.7.
Should you sell CENT stock?
- Central Garden & Pet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.98, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.9.
Central Garden & Pet Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Central Garden & Pet stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CENT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Central Garden & Pet revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CENT stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CENT stock.